Want to make your iframe embed code responsive? In order to make your iframe embed responsive mainly, there are two main techniques: one is generating responsive iframe code through an Iframe Generator and the other is making responsive using CSS.
What is iFrame Embed Code Generator?
iFrame Embed Code Generator is a free online tool which allows you to generate your own iFrame embed code easily. You will also get instant preview of your iFrame. With the help of this tool not only you can generate iFrame codes but you can customize them according to your requirement.
With this tool You make your iFrame responsive or can set custom height or width, you get the option to add scrollbar and border to your iFrame as well.
How to use this iFrame Generator?
1. Add the URL of the site you want to embed. Let’s say you want to embed lipsum.com, add the URL in the URL field.
2. Once you added the URL set the height and width of your iFrame. You can set their units in percentage as well as in pixels. You can give a custom name to your iFrame too.
3. Now from here you can set the scrolling of your iFrame, by default the scrolling is disabled.
4. Next step you can add border to the iFrame to do that turn on the border toggle once done you will see some additional options to style your border. You can set the different border type, size and color.
5. Once you are happy with all the settings just click on the Generate My Code button to generate your code.
6. Now you will see a preview of your iFrame how it looks, if you are not happy with the result then adjust the settings and re-generate the code.
7. Once you are happy with the outcome just hover over the marked area and you will see a Copy Code button click on it and your code will be copied. Now use the code wherever you want to.
In conclusion, in this article, we have shown that you can make your iframes responsive using our iframecode.com. Soon we will try to include making iframe responsive in CSS, multiple popular frameworks that provide predefined classes that will do it for you.
Thank you for using our tool.